Ougadougou (Burkina Faso)
Director : Ted Mayela Tomba
Address : Boulevard la Circulaire, Secteur 28-Zone 1 (Immeuble en face de la pharmacie Natilgé) BP 9883. Ouagadougou 06. Burkina Faso
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 1 : +226 25 40 11 88
Phone 2 : +226 71 12 46 28
LIM AFRICA SA offers integrated geophysical solutions to companies specializing in mining exploration, civil engineering, environment and water research.
LIM AFRICA offers to its clients a complete solution going from the planning phase of the project to the interpretation of data acquired in the field.
All the instruments used by LIM AFRICA are at the forefront of technology in order to identify subsurface variations and anomalies due to human action and natural phenomena.
The services offered include the following methods:
• Electrical methods: conventional resistivity methods (electrical profiling, electrical probing), electrical tomography, induced polarization.
• Seismic methods: seismic refraction, MASW, borehole seismic, seismic reflection of shallow depth.
• Magnetic methods: magnetic survey with base station, gradient.
• Electromagnetic methods: the VLF method and the FEM method
• Logs: power tools, induction tools, imaging tools, flowmeter …
Our services concern the following areas:
• Mineral exploration: geological and structural mapping, mineralization research,
• Geotechnical studies: determination of the bedrock and geotechnical characteristics,
• Hydrogeological and environmental studies: study for implantation of boreholes, diagnosis of old boreholes, pollution …